вторник, 10 мая 2016 г.

My dream job:::Անգլերեն

My dream job(first)

I will have My own company. It will be the work for money, with it's help I would like to get a lot of money and thus I would be able to plan my working day by myself. I hope that I will have good relationship with colleagues on business, staff and state authorities. The stuff on my job should like the work, Wear smart clothes, have a tidy appearance and get on well with other colleagues! They can serf the Internet, phone and e-mail their family and friends if it is important. Worker shouldn't use bad language, smoke and be late for work without important reasons. They can't drink alcohol and take drugs.

My dream job(second)


My dream job is to be a professional chef; I would like to own my own restaurant and to be my own boss. To have the talent of being able to cook finger licking meals, in my opinion, would be amazing. People would spread the word and make me famous; others would travel from other places just to try the exquisite food being furnished by my talent. Most importantly I would be happy, making others happy.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий