вторник, 8 декабря 2015 г.

Նախագիծ 2: Անգլերեն


What does happiness mean for me? 

I think the feeling of happiness is hard to explain. Very often I’m happy but I don’t realize it. I’m just feeling good at such a moment. 
I get happier when I seize the day than when I just sit at home doing nothing. The feeling of happiness doesn’t come to you. You have to let it out. There is no special plan that makes me happy. 
What makes me feeling good doesn’t automatically bring happiness to another person. You have to discover which things make you happy. 
For me there are lots of things which make me feeling good. I love o go out, to do sports, to go shopping, to visit friends and lots of other small things. Also a delicious meal for example can make me happy. When I’m with my friends we often laugh until tears are running down our faces. Sometimes we just relax and I’m feeling happy too. I’m not a person who can’t be happy alone. Being successful brings happiness to me too but I don’t think that the (einzige) way to get happy is to have (Berge) of money. Money doesn’t make you happy but it makes life easier. You don’t have to worry about lots of things. 

I don’t really think that there is a single word which exactly means happiness for me. Words which I (verbinden/assoziieren) with this special feeling are friends, family, freedom, youth, love and also money.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий